Ted Nasmith In New York: RBD 2005

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hey all--
      Just wanted to give an update on our event March 19th 2005

      Thanks
      Anthony
      http://www.herenistarion.org/ringbearersday

      1) The New York Tolkien Society welcomes Tolkien-Illustrator Ted
      Nasmith(http://www.tednasmith.com) who on Saturday March 19th 2005
      will be
      presenting "Eye Contact: Illustrating the Silmarillion, and other
      Tolkien
      Subjects" at Ringbearers Day 2005.
      Mr. Nasmith will also be taking part on our panel discussion
      Honoring
      Tolkien: 50 Years of The Lord of the Rings

      2) Professor Michael Drout who will also be taking part on our panel
      discussion Honoring Tolkien: 50 Years of The Lord of the Rings, has
      announced his lecture topic "The Returns of Kings, from King Alfred
      Aragorn,"