Fw: The Stoneholding -- a new novel

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      FYI for anyone who's interested--note the Ted Nasmith goody.

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library
      http://www.sjlibrary.org
      (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org
      ----- Forwarded by Edith Crowe/SJSU on 01/19/2005 08:39 AM -----

      "Jim Anderson" <jim@...>
      01/18/2005 06:05 PM

      <edith.crowe@...>
      cc

      Subject
      The Stoneholding -- a new novel

      Dear Ms. Crowe,

      I was exploring the internet and came upon your site for the Mythopoeic
      Society.

      I am e-mailing you because a colleague and I have just recently published
      a novel on which we have worked together and I thought you might be
      interested. It is a story in the tradition of classic fantasy and medieval
      legend. It's the first of a trilogy and is titled The Stoneholding. The
      first chapter of the novel is available as a free download from our
      website, www.stoneharp.com. (Click "The Story" button, then "Sample the
      Book").

      We self-published the work under the imprint Stoneharp Press, and the
      cover art is a painting done for the work by Ted Nasmith
      (www.tednasmith.com), possibly the world's foremost Tolkien illustrator.
      Ted has endorsed the book, and, even in its first weeks of release, the
      novel is receiving more and more positive feedback.

      I appreciate your taking the time to read this e-mail, and I hope you will
      find a moment to visit our website.

      Respectfully,

      ~Jim Anderson
      Stoneharp Press