RE: [mythsoc] Re: New LOTR and Silmarillion

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2005
      Sure, James, I will read it sooner or later. Let's just not discuss which.
      Which edition am I referring to where? The new one? Just go to amazon and
      see. The old one? A Houghton-Mifflin hardcover from whatever year it
      came out here (+/-1980?); a friend of mine was a bookseller in Ossining &
      gave me some lovely presents. I am forever in his debt. Have you read all
      the other lost and unfinished and history materials as well? I haven't
      read many, just Beren & Luthien from Beleriand, I think.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com