First Meeting of Atlanta Tolkien Smial

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Aiya and mae govannen!

      Andúnië, the newest Atlanta-based smial of the Tolkien Society, will
      hold its inaugural meeting this coming Sunday, January 9, from 6pm
      until 8pm. Ours is a discussion group dedicated to exploring the
      theological, literary, and artistic underpinnings of JRRT's
      legendarium.

      To join our listserv and learn more, please see our website at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlantasmial/ or email Jef at
      jpm@....

      We're hoping that some of the folks in the Mythopoeic Society might
      know of Atlanta area folk who would be interested in joining us.
      Please feel free to pass along this info to all and sundry!

      Jef