Happy Tolkien's Birthday!

  • Pauline J. Alama
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      I happened to notice on my shiny new Tolkien calendar (a fine
      Christmas present) that this is his birthday, & thought I'd wish
      everyone a happy one -- even if this is the First Monday After New
      Year, a day more often observed with gloom than with rejoicing.

      Pauline J. Alama
      THE EYE OF NIGHT
      Bantam Spectra 2002
      www.geocities.com/paulinejalama/paulinealama.html
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        And the same to you. I made a nice hobbity mushroom and cheese
        casserole for dinner in honor of the occasion!

        Janet