FUMCOG

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      A Lewis sighting, with a word that sounds worse than N.I.C.E. --

      "Loder led FUMCOG -- the acronym sounds like something out of C.S. Lewis'
      That Hideous Strength, but that's what members call it -- from 1962 to
      January 30, 2000, which meant almost certain trouble for any successor.

      "FUMCOG is the subject of The Congregation, a documentary by Alan and Susan
      Raymond that premiered Wednesday night on PBS."

      Diamond Proudbrook, who goes to SIOC