Re: [mythsoc] Mythlore articles online

  • Elizabeth Katz
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2005
      David Bratman wrote:

      >Mythlore is not in a lot of libraries, but if you want a particular
      >article, all back issues of Mythlore* are available from the Society for a
      >reasonable fee. Even those out of stock* may be had in photocopy form.

      Yes... however, I believe the wait is something like six weeks. And it
      is understandable that a non-profit can't really manage any faster
      turnaround. Unfortunately when I'm after an article, which I happen to
      be at the moment :-) I'm in the middle of a project with a deadline.
      When my local library can find the article, they can send it in PDF
      format. This speeds things up quite a bit. I believe that this also
      preserves the copyright in someway. However, in my current situation I
      find myself once more out of luck.

      So.... Anyone know where I can locate "The Trans-cosmic Journeys in /The
      Chronicles of Narnia/," Steven Yandell, /Mythlore/ 43, vol. 12, no. I
      (August 1985), pp. 9-23.

      Liz Katz