mythsoc credits at amazon WAS RE: [mythsoc] RE: Morgoth's Ring

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      << More than you wanted to know, I'm sure, but if it helps the Society get a
      few more commissions... 8-) >>

      Wow! Whew! Thank you.

      I was only responsible for the second post, not the first one about
      hardcovers and paperbacks.

      I read what you pasted, but I still don't quite understand. So if I log in
      to amazon w/o mythsoc link. put stuff in my basket, go out, and later go in
      thru mythsoc, does it get it or no? If I go in thru mythsoc, put stuff in
      my cart, but check out another time and not thru mythsoc, then it doesn't?
      And that thing about two purchases on one login is especially interesting.

      I can't wait until school starts again. I think my brain is completely
      fried. Happy New Year, everyone.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      amor vincit omnia