Re: [mythsoc] Re: Mythlore online etc.

  • jack@greenmanreview.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
      *I bet some of us could help with that, especially if the services are
      *willing to go with partial issues. I believe I've seen journals on these
      *online services for which some articles are available and some are not, and
      * that's probably the reason. Check with them and let us know.

      I doubt they will. All the database services like to do whole siiues, and perferably
      entire volumes.
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
        From: "David Bratman" <dbratman@...>

        > At 09:37 AM 1/1/2005 -0600, Ted Sherman wrote:
        >
        > >I would like to get Gale and/or EBSCO to put the earlier issues online,
        but
        > >because we'd have to get permission from the authors of all those
        articles,
        > >it just isn't feasible, especially since we have no way to track them
        down
        > >(no records from the lates 60s-2000).
        >
        > I bet some of us could help with that, especially if the services are
        > willing to go with partial issues. I believe I've seen journals on these
        > online services for which some articles are available and some are not,
        and
        > that's probably the reason. Check with them and let us know.
        >
        > David Bratman

        Does Lee Speth keep a copy of every issue? (Someone must if photocopies
        are available of sold-out issues. I shudder to think of someone trying to
        find them in our house!)

        Berni