OT Quick advice needed about Finland texts etc.

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi,

      I am doing a hobby swap with someone in Finland, and they might be able to
      send a book or something. Since things turn up in small presses and all
      that don't turn up on amazon etc., I thought I would see if anyone was
      around that might have advice on what I could mention. I have that recent
      paperback Kalevala, and I don't read Finnish, but I am interested in Norse
      and Lapp art, craft and textile, as well as language, etc. Possibly my
      best things would be children's picture books about Lapp life, because even
      in Finnish they would have good pictures for costume etc. work.

      thanks,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...