Difficult & Impossible

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 31, 2004
      I still stay with the
      "Crazy He Calls Me" vote for Billie Holiday,
      though if
      Army Corps of Engineers guys
      or
      Wendell's crew
      start wearing white gardenias,
      and work on their scansion and melisma...

      Mike Foster

    • ChessQu654@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 2, 2005
        In a message dated 12/31/04 7:58:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        WendellWag@... writes:

        > . It says, "The impossible we do immediately. The
        > miraculous takes a little longer"

        I think I like this best! Is there a credit to this?

        Best regards,
        Christine

        " The impossible just takes a little longer."
        ~ Author Unknown ~