Re: [mythsoc] Epigraph Author Known

    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 31, 2004
      There's a plaque given out to any team in my agency that solves a particular
      difficult problem. It says, "The impossible we do immediately. The
      miraculous takes a little longer"

      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 31, 2004
        In a message dated 12/31/2004 10:58:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        WendellWag@... writes:

        There's a plaque given out to any team in my agency that solves a
        particular
        difficult problem.

        Excuse me, I meant "a particularly difficult problem." I wasn't saying that
        we keep solving the same problem over and over again. I meant that it was
        given to any team that solved a very difficult problem.

      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 31, 2004
          I still stay with the
          "Crazy He Calls Me" vote for Billie Holiday,
          though if
          Army Corps of Engineers guys
          or
          Wendell's crew
          start wearing white gardenias,
          and work on their scansion and melisma...

          Mike Foster

        • ChessQu654@aol.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 2, 2005
            In a message dated 12/31/04 7:58:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
            WendellWag@... writes:

            > . It says, "The impossible we do immediately. The
            > miraculous takes a little longer"

            I think I like this best! Is there a credit to this?

            Best regards,
            Christine

            " The impossible just takes a little longer."
            ~ Author Unknown ~