Re: [mythsoc] Epigraph Author Known

  • ChessQu654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 30 9:23 PM
      Thanks for the input, everyone.

      Thus far, I agree with the ladies. The Army quote seems best. For now, I
      shall leave my signature line as is.

      Christine

      " The impossible just takes a little longer."
      ~ Author Unknown ~

      Message 2 of 26 , Dec 31 7:57 PM
        There's a plaque given out to any team in my agency that solves a particular
        difficult problem. It says, "The impossible we do immediately. The
        miraculous takes a little longer"

        Message 3 of 26 , Dec 31 8:06 PM
          In a message dated 12/31/2004 10:58:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          WendellWag@... writes:

          There's a plaque given out to any team in my agency that solves a
          particular
          difficult problem.

          Excuse me, I meant "a particularly difficult problem." I wasn't saying that
          we keep solving the same problem over and over again. I meant that it was
          given to any team that solved a very difficult problem.

        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 26 , Dec 31 11:03 PM
            I still stay with the
            "Crazy He Calls Me" vote for Billie Holiday,
            though if
            Army Corps of Engineers guys
            or
            Wendell's crew
            start wearing white gardenias,
            and work on their scansion and melisma...

            Mike Foster

          • ChessQu654@aol.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Jan 2, 2005
              In a message dated 12/31/04 7:58:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
              WendellWag@... writes:

              > . It says, "The impossible we do immediately. The
              > miraculous takes a little longer"

              I think I like this best! Is there a credit to this?

              Best regards,