Re: [mythsoc] amazon question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
      Yes, I saw that. And I am happy that all my holiday stuff got in on time.
      I was wondering if it was a volume thing. I have placed two orders this
      week, for books and calendars, and nothing is due to ship before January 14.

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com