amazon question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
      Does anyone know why orders placed at amazon this week are taking two or
      three weeks to ship ?? :-((

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org
    • JP Massar
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
        At 09:26 AM 12/30/2004, you wrote:

        >Does anyone know why orders placed at amazon this week are taking two or
        >three weeks to ship ?? :-((

        Well, there have been reports in various business articles
        that Amazon experienced record volumes on orders these last
        few weeks.
      • jack@greenmanreview.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
          > Does anyone know why orders placed at amazon this week are taking two or
          > three weeks to ship ?? :-((

          Everything? Or selected items?

          Amazon UK's shipping fine.
        • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
            Yes, I saw that. And I am happy that all my holiday stuff got in on time.
            I was wondering if it was a volume thing. I have placed two orders this
            week, for books and calendars, and nothing is due to ship before January 14.