Re: [mythsoc] Re: A psychological evaluation of Gollum

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
      In a message dated 12/28/2004 1:29:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
      PJAlama@... writes:
      I would not
      have dreamed medical schools would be such a rich source of
      well-versed Tolkien readers.
      I'm not surprised. One message board I frequently post to on which you can
      ask all sorts of questions and get them accurately answered has a regular who
      is (oddly enough) a prison doctor in real life. Not only does he give clear,
      accurate, understandable answers for all sorts of medical questions, but he's
      also one of the message board experts on Tolkien, knowledgeable about all the
      picky details of the Silmarillion that I would never dream of discussing
      because I just can't remember them.