Morgoth's Ring...

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      .. is way cheaper at amazon. But I already have a gift card to Borders.
      If anyone else is thinking of building their Tolkien library, amazon has
      discounts on those additional books, as on most stuff. You can get
      Morgoth's Ring and The Peoples Of Middle-Earth (I think it was) for not
      much more than just the retail cost of MR (and shipping is probably free).

      Gotta love that amazon.

      Looks like they are also offering a way to contribute directly to disaster
      relief for the Asian tidal wave mess.

      I have nothing to do with them financially, I just love that site. Late at
      night I sit there for hours surfing recommendations and reviews. It's a
      sad state of affairs. lol

      best

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano