RE: [mythsoc] Off Topic -- Merry Christmas

  • JP Massar
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 27, 2004
      At 03:50 PM 12/27/2004, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

      >Where is the Athrabeth? I don't suppose it's in the Silmarillion?

      Morgoth's Ring
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
        Thank you! I think I have that on my wish/shopping list at amazon. So
        there's another reason to pick it up eventually. Or maybe I can find it
        someplace with a gift certificate. Ah, the holidays can be good at times.
        :-)

        I have had fun this week watching the extended DVD of ROTK with my little
        ones. It has been handy for something restful for the sick one to do, and
        they have sort of known what was going to happen, because after all they
        have seen the cartoon, you know. lol

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
        www.lizziewriter.com
        www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      • karlstar2
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
          I think I know this one! No, it isn't. Otherwise, I'm stuck.

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"
          <lizziewriter@e...> wrote:

          > Where is the Athrabeth? I don't suppose it's in the Silmarillion?
          >
          > thanks
          >
          > Lizzie
          >
          > Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          > lizziewriter@e...
          > amor vincit omnia
          > www.lizziewriter.com
          > www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

        • Beth Russell
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
              Me and my gift card are going to Borders tomorrow, James. LMK if you want
              me to bring Morgoth's Ring for you to peek at next visit. I don't keep
              track of the history the way some of the gang does, but I do love the
              things that I do retain.

              xox