RE: [mythsoc] Off Topic -- Merry Christmas

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 27, 2004
      Where is the Athrabeth? I don't suppose it's in the Silmarillion?

      thanks

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

    • JP Massar
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 27, 2004
        At 03:50 PM 12/27/2004, Elizabeth Apgar Triano wrote:

        >Where is the Athrabeth? I don't suppose it's in the Silmarillion?

        Morgoth's Ring
      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
          Thank you! I think I have that on my wish/shopping list at amazon. So
          there's another reason to pick it up eventually. Or maybe I can find it
          someplace with a gift certificate. Ah, the holidays can be good at times.
          :-)

          I have had fun this week watching the extended DVD of ROTK with my little
          ones. It has been handy for something restful for the sick one to do, and
          they have sort of known what was going to happen, because after all they
          have seen the cartoon, you know. lol

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia
          www.lizziewriter.com
          www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

        • karlstar2
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
            I think I know this one! No, it isn't. Otherwise, I'm stuck.

            --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"
            <lizziewriter@e...> wrote:

            > Where is the Athrabeth? I don't suppose it's in the Silmarillion?
            >
            > thanks
            >
            > Lizzie
            >
            > Elizabeth Apgar Triano
            > lizziewriter@e...
            > amor vincit omnia
            > www.lizziewriter.com
            > www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

          • Beth Russell
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 28, 2004
                Me and my gift card are going to Borders tomorrow, James. LMK if you want
                me to bring Morgoth's Ring for you to peek at next visit. I don't keep
                track of the history the way some of the gang does, but I do love the
                things that I do retain.

                xox