Re: Hobbiton

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 1999
      Wasn't that the group that Anne Osborn was part of? She wrote a little note for
      The Hermits' Pool a few years back in which she talked about the start of that
      group. Anne is still quite active in the Society. I don't believe I've ever
      posted that note on the Pool web-site. I must remember to do that, one of these
      days.

      Responding to the message of <000601be61b2$ed77b1b0$6d32d2cc@...>
      from mythsoc@onelist.com:

      > What about San Fernando Valley @ Cal. State Northridge, University during
      > the late 1970s? A group of Tolkien enthusiasts by the name of "Hobbiton."
      >
      > Diana Rose Conner

      David Lenander, Library Manager I
      Bio-Medical Library Access Services work: (612)626-3375
      Circulation, Core Collections & Reserve Desks home: (651)292-8887
      Diehl Hall/505 Essex SE fax: (612)626-2454
      University of Minnesota
      Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455

      e-mail: d-lena@...
      web-page: http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/BirdnBab.html