13 Days of Yule Contest

  • herenistarion
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Dear Friends:
      While we continue to update our 13 Days of Yule Contest page, and
      before we make the front page announcement of HerenIstarion.org, we
      thought we would give Myth Society friends a first crack at entering
      the contest.
      See what we have in store for each prize winner!
      We have some great prizes to lined up and more to be added!

      http://www.herenistarion.org/contests.html

      In the spirit of the Holiday Season we have created the 2nd of our
      annual contests.
      On each day of the contest, from December 21st thru January 3rd
      (Tolkien's Birthday) one winner will be randomly selected to win any
      one of the featured prizes.
      The winner announced on January 3rd will win not one, but several
      prizes in honor of Professor Tolkien's birthday.

      The Rules:
      1) Send your name and address to: contests@...
      2) Contestants may only enter once, if your name is not drawn to win
      for a particular day, you have a chance to win for the subsequent
      drawings.
      3) Contestants can enter any day of the the contest but,entries will
      only be received until 12am January 3rd
      4) All Prizes will be shipped upon the end of the contest.

      So hurry and get your entry in, remember Heren Istarion members get
      an extra chance at winning--all other contestants recieve one
      chance.

      http://www.herenistarion.org/contests.html

      Anthony