RE: [mythsoc] Experiences in Tolkien Research

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      Sounds like you're having fun :). I'm learning more about using Web of
      Science than I ever wanted to -- like the fact that they only index
      Mythlore up to 1986!

      I have a few anecdotal answers below.

      Janet Brennan Croft
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      "We're becoming nicely overextended. Some people regard that as
      progress."
      Aral Vorkosigan in Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold.