MythSoc holiday gift guide

  • emfarrell.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      Happy Holidays from Mythprint!

      Our December issue (mailed last week) includes our annual
      shopping guide to help with ideas for fantasy and SF fans on
      your gift lists. This is also available on the MythSoc web site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/gifts04.html

      plus links to more information and online retailers. (If you shop
      at Amazon.com, you can help the Mythopoeic Society by using
      our links.)

      Wishing everyone a cheerful holiday season and best wishes for
      the new year,

      Ellie

      (I thought I'd posted this a while ago but neither Joan nor I could
      find the message, so apologies if this is a repeat)