Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 1739

  • ChessQu654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
      In a message dated 12/2/04 9:44:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      sschaper@... writes:

      > Being a Heartlander, and worse a (gasp) Christian, I'm
      > used to being insulted in far more violent terms byhyper-parochial New
      > York elite types.

      So................now you don't like the east coast people?

      I do not know who from the New York area insulted you violently, but it is
      not he norm here to insult other areas of the country.

      Christine

      " The impossible just takes a little longer."
      ~ Author Unknown ~