Second Spring forum

  • Steve Law
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hi,

      I thought some mythsoc members might be interested in
      a new forum I've helped set up for 'Second Spring',
      the journal of the G K Chesterton Institute For Faith
      and Culture, an organisation run by Stratford and
      Leonie Caldecott and Fr. Ian Boyd.

      The Institute organised the 'Landscape with Angels'
      conference on fantasy which took place in Oxford in
      August this year, with speakers and guests including
      Dr Theodore Sherman, Dr Vigen Guroian, Owen Dudley
      Edwards, Sarah Johnson (children's book critic of the
      London Times), Dwight Longenecker, Dr Thomas Howard
      and Dr Barbara Reynolds. The Second Spring website and
      the associated forum feature articles and discussion
      on fantasy in literature and film and on the spritual
      role of the imagination, as well as sections on
      Chesterton, Distributism, Catholic teachings, Liturgy
      and interfaith issues.

      All are welcome to visit and take part in discussions
      on the new forum at
      http://p203.ezboard.com/bsecondspring, which can also
      be accessed via the www.secondspring.co.uk website.

      Thanks,