Re: [mythsoc] Re: Call for Theological Papers at Tolkien 2005/translations

  • Vincent Ferré
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Thanks, Jef

      I should be there, for a panel about translation.

      By the way, a reader in Europe asked me if a translation into Arabic exists. Do you know that ?

      all the best,

      Vincent

      Vincent,

      The two papers I am currently aware of will tackle:

      1. The Workings of Grace in LOTr

      2. An artist's view of Tolkien's imagery, particularly of
      classical evil versus modern evil.

      Jef