For the few...

  • Leelan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      For the few of you here who might be interested in this information.
      A preview of "The Return of the King" Extended Version is available to
      view online:
      http://www.lordoftherings.net/homevideo/frame_special_dvd.html?
      NoMansExtndCut

      A lot of the things missing in the theatrical cut are restored here.
      Fifty minutes more have been added!

      I know some of you can't stand these films. But there are those of us
      who do enjoy them. You know who you are.

      -Leelan
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
        I plan on getting a copy, to complete the set. Hey, I've got the first
        two, though I can only hope that that extra fifty minutes will restore some
        energy to Viggo Mortenson's performance. I'm not holding out much hope.
        (Maybe some scenes will be added that make that performance more
        acceptable?)

        We'll see. ---djb

        For the few of you here who might be interested in this information.
        A preview of "The Return of the King" Extended Version is available to
        view online:
        http://www.lordoftherings.net/homevideo/frame_special_dvd.html?
        NoMansExtndCut

        A lot of the things missing in the theatrical cut are restored here.
        Fifty minutes more have been added!

        I know some of you can't stand these films. But there are those of us
        who do enjoy them. You know who you are.

        -Leelan

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Leelan
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
          Let's try that again.

          http://www.lordoftherings.net/homevideo/frame_special_dvd.html?
          NoMansExtndCut

          If the hyperlink doesn't work, paste " NoMansExtndCut " after "html?"
          in the address bar, then press ENTER. You should be able to see the
          preview then.

          After watching it for the third time, I notice that Aragorn uses
          Denethore's palantir to confront Sauron. And Frodo and Sam find the
          King with the flower crown. A hopeful note for all the dearly loved
          scenes in the book that didn't make the theatrical release!

          -Leelan