Andúnië - New Atlanta Smial of the Tolkien Society

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Greetings!

      This is a followup post. Our new listserv is
      up and running. If you're in the Atlanta area, or
      if you're not but are looking for a forum for
      the theological/philosophical discussion of
      J.R.R. Tolkien's work, please consider joining
      our new listserv at:

      Please read the group description before
      joining! We are not just a group of JRRT fans,
      but artists, writers, and academics interested
      in fellowship and discussion of the deeper
      Truths behind Tolkien's work. Please consider
      joining us!

      Jef