Re: [mythsoc] cultural mutual incomprehension

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2004
      lol Thank you, David. I did see your summary, and this follow-up was very
      helpful. I wonder why I didn't get an irate email forwarding of the story
      from my dad (who is probably one of those right wing-nuts).

      Most porn is such garbage, it's almost as bad as regular TV.

      I would like to see California some day. I hear you have great produce,
      year-round outdoor sports weather, and of course, those redwood trees up in
      the north. The rest of us are just envious (or "jealous" as they say).

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...