[mythsoc] Shakespeare moments

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Saw *Midsummer's Night's Dream* at Actors' Theatre in Louisville.
      Wonderful! They had some of the actors wrapped in green cloth, looking
      much like mounds and nothing but a bare star-spangled sky. The mounds
      began to move, and out came the denizens of Faerie! Magical, and it
      transported the audience to that world. I was held for the duration of that
      play.

      And I loved Kenneth Brannagh's Hamlet. (Mel Gibson's, too). But my fave
      Brannagh was Henry V. ---djb