[mythsoc] Re: I was Lucky !

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
      I've also had great teachers: one in history (college) and one in English
      (high school)who took us to see the film of *Romeo and Juliet* (Leonard
      Whiting and Olivia Hussey), and some very good ones. For the most part,
      most teachers have been fine, but you either recall the really rotten ones,
      or the very good ones.

      Shakespeare must be *seen* to be appreciated fully. ---djb