Re: [mythsoc] Link

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      This was hilarious! I suppose I must discard the ancient manuscript I
      found among my . . . er, wait. That's my copy of Umberto Eco. ---djb

      From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

      > I pass on this URL for the benefit of those whose Dan Brown tolerance
      levels
      > (like mine) are very low:
      >
      > http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/brown200411240859.asp

      Thank you, Mary. That was truly a public service. You have no idea how
      many of my hulking albino friends I've had to break the news to that they
      cannot become monks in Opus Dei because it's for lay people. And I guess I
      can throw away the potsherds I found with all the girlish scrawlings of
      "Mrs. Jesus Bar-Yahweh," "Mrs. Mary Bar-Yahweh," "Mrs. Jesus Christ," etc.

      Berni

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail2web.com/ .