Link

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
      I pass on this URL for the benefit of those whose Dan Brown tolerance levels
      (like mine) are very low:

      http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/brown200411240859.asp
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > I pass on this URL for the benefit of those whose Dan Brown tolerance
        levels
        > (like mine) are very low:
        >
        > http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/brown200411240859.asp

        Thank you, Mary. That was truly a public service. You have no idea how
        many of my hulking albino friends I've had to break the news to that they
        cannot become monks in Opus Dei because it's for lay people. And I guess I
        can throw away the potsherds I found with all the girlish scrawlings of
        "Mrs. Jesus Bar-Yahweh," "Mrs. Mary Bar-Yahweh," "Mrs. Jesus Christ," etc.

        Berni
      • dianejoy@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
          This was hilarious! I suppose I must discard the ancient manuscript I
          found among my . . . er, wait. That's my copy of Umberto Eco. ---djb

          > I pass on this URL for the benefit of those whose Dan Brown tolerance
          levels
          > (like mine) are very low:
          >
          > http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/brown200411240859.asp

          Thank you, Mary. That was truly a public service. You have no idea how
          many of my hulking albino friends I've had to break the news to that they
          cannot become monks in Opus Dei because it's for lay people. And I guess I
          can throw away the potsherds I found with all the girlish scrawlings of
          "Mrs. Jesus Bar-Yahweh," "Mrs. Mary Bar-Yahweh," "Mrs. Jesus Christ," etc.

          Berni

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail2web.com/ .