Re: Re: [mythsoc] Readings and re-readings

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 24, 2004
      From: "dianejoy@..." <dianejoy@...>

      >No offense meant. There's also a West Coast disconnect, but it has a
      >different flavor. ---djb

      Diane, could you please describe what you mean by "disconnect"? If we're being insulted, we'd like to know exactly how, please.

      Berni (no smiley here)
    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 24, 2004
        From: <WendellWag@...>

        > Are people on the East Coast more skeptical? I'm not really sure. I'd
        have
        > to think about it. I can see arguments for either way. Anyway, I'm
        pretty
        > dubious about that claim.

        SEE how skeptical you're being?

        Diamond Proudbrook
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 25, 2004
          It's a good idea to be skeptical of skepticism.

          Maybe.

          Happy Thanksgiving, that most hobbitish of holidays, he said unskeptically.

          Mike