Re: [mythsoc] Readings and re-readings and difficult books

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
      Well.... yeah... but there is an artistry in it. I wish he had kept on
      with the writing career. It seems to me that there is power in his prose
      that is lacking in many other writers'.

      And thank you again. I am still glad to have the set. I know I'll be
      peeking at it again.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...