Yes! It's the...

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2004
      LORD OF THE RINGS PINBALL MACHINE!

      Play THE LORD OF THE RINGS PINBALL and save Middle Earth!
      http://tinyurl.com/3rk9r

      Features exciting elements from The Fellowship of the RingT, The Two TowersT
      and The Return of the KingT.

      Collect the Elf Rings, the Dwarf Rings and the mortal men rings to form The
      One RingT.

      Features a pivoting Balrog toy, four multi-ball modes, plus the Orthanc and
      Barad-dur Towers.

      Plays original speech from Elijah Wood (Frodo) and John Rhys-Davies (Gimli
      the Dwarf).

      Only $4,995

      Shipping is $149.95 and includes Royal Service (they bring it in by
      appointment, unpack it and set it up where you wish)

      I'm sorry the pics and text on the Web are nowhere near as exciting as those
      in the Sharper Image catalog which reached my home recently.

      I hear a rumor that in light of his many services, the Society is going to
      get Carl Hostetter one of these for Christmas.

      They also have plastic statues of Dobby (28" tall, $599.95) or Yoda (21"
      tall, likewise $599.95

      What a world,

      Diamond Proudbrook