Re: re-reading

  • karlstar2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"
      <lizziewriter@e...> wrote:
      > I love to reread, or I always did. I don't have great powers of
      retention,
      > and each reading experience tends to be a little different.
      Nowadays I am
      > not even keeping up with first reads, but I hope one day to get back to
      > rereading.

      Whether or not I re-read a book is one of my criteria for judging a
      book's quality. If I need to read it again, it was a great book. I
      agree on the definition of 'trash'. If I had to work hard, or
      couldn't, finish a book, it is trash. A book I enjoyed but was
      'light' is somewhere in between.

      Jim