CSL, eternal memory

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      This is the 41st anniversary of the death of C.S. Lewis (and John F.
      Kennedy, and Aldous Huxley for that matter).

      Meanwhile this made me almost physically ill

      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6534243

      As it probably would have done Lewis, too. Huxley showed us some of what
      was coming...

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Beth Russell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
        It is loathsome! And gets worse toward the end -- the conclusion that
        the best thing to do with the mice with human brains is to kill them.

        The whole thing sounds like Morgoth's orc-breeding program.

        Beth