OT more dictionary stuff

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      Woo, it is fun to shop language texts at abebooks dot com. I just ordered
      an updated Welsh-English dictionary. I believe there has been a little
      list chat on the subject in the past. When my new ones comes, it is
      possible that I could swap my 1978 Eighth Edition _Y Geiriadur Mawr, The
      Complete Welsh-English English-Welsh Dictionary_ to someone. I'd love to
      find something useful about Yiddish, especially, but I'm open to
      suggestions.

      The new Harry Potter movie comes out on DVD this week.

      best,

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...