Division of "Wot Next?"

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004
      Elvish Love Ring, 9k British Gold (Special Order)
      J.R.R. Tolkien considered language as the beginning of a culture rather than
      a product of it. In creating a world rich with diverse inhabitants, he also
      invented languages for them to speak. Proclaim your devotion engraved in
      Elvish: "One ring to show our love, one ring to bind us. One ring to seal
      our love and forever to entwine us." Available in 9k British gold and
      sterling silver (item J7528).

      http://tinyurl.com/67qzd

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2004
        "In the land of Marriage where the Shadows lie"

        Maf