Re: [mythsoc] News from Ansible

  • Paul Labaki
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 16, 2004
      Sorry for the delay, Christine. Personal issues have kept me from my email for more than a month. I am in Buffalo, NY.

      ChessQu654@... wrote:In a message dated 9/26/04 9:32:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      pflabaki2@... writes:

      > Oh well, Seattle in 2006 is only two years
      > and 2700 miles away.

      Paul,

      Where are you?

      Christine --- New Jersey
      " The impossible just takes a little longer."
      ~ Author Unknown ~

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 1, 2004
        In a message dated 11/16/04 12:23:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        pflabaki2@... writes:

        > Sorry for the delay, Christine. Personal issues have kept me from my email
        > for more than a month. I am in Buffalo, NY.

        Paul,

        No worries about the delay. Sorry to hear you are having personal issues.
        Guess it happens to all of us at some time - makes us appreciate the quiet times.

        Buffalo sounds like an awfully cold place to be through winter. It gets
        pretty cold here in New Jersey. My parents and brother are moving to North
        Carolina in June, but I think having the change of seasons is great!

        Do you belong to a smial? All this organized Tolkien stidy is new to me. I
        just love his work, and that of C.S. Lewis. Currently, I am jobhunting. When I
        am more financially stable, I hope to become more active. Right now, all I am
        doing is job hunting, interviewing, working part-time, filling out graduate
        school aplications, and studying for GREs and the vet tech exam. I work as a vet
        tech, and can get better paid with certification. Not to mention, if I move
        out of NJ, most other states require it.

        What type of work do you do? It seems many people on this list work in fields
        involving literature and writing. Am I inaccurate?

        Best regards,
        Christine (VanSaders) who rarely posts but enjoys reading everything