Re: [mythsoc] Pen question

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
      Most of the Big Box stationary stores carry them (Staples, Office Max,
      Office Depot). Look in both the pen and the PDA aisles. I usually wait
      for sales <g>. Pen aisle is better if you don't want the PDA stylus. But
      if you don't care... I have a PDA, so all mine have a stylus.

      And Diane, one can usually find an eraser hiding under the top cap of
      these combo things. Though the cap is frequently hard to get off and the
      eraser is small and not very useful. I carry a larger Pentel Clic Eraser
      someplace deeper in my purse for the really big booboos.

      Stationary fettish person, do not let into stationary stores <g>.
      Lisa