RE: [mythsoc] Pen question

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
      A friend gave me one (has PDA stylus, mechanical pen, rollerball). When
      you get one, do not make the same mistake I did. I started writing a check
      on the mechanical pencil, and didn't realize it until it was too late. (No
      eraser.) Had to void out the check, and start over. ---djb

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
        Most of the Big Box stationary stores carry them (Staples, Office Max,
        Office Depot). Look in both the pen and the PDA aisles. I usually wait
        for sales <g>. Pen aisle is better if you don't want the PDA stylus. But
        if you don't care... I have a PDA, so all mine have a stylus.

        And Diane, one can usually find an eraser hiding under the top cap of
        these combo things. Though the cap is frequently hard to get off and the
        eraser is small and not very useful. I carry a larger Pentel Clic Eraser
        someplace deeper in my purse for the really big booboos.

        Stationary fettish person, do not let into stationary stores <g>.
        Lisa