Pen question

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2004
      OK gang, where can I get a pen that has both fine point pen (ballpoint,
      roller ball, whatever) and pencil lead functions? For not a whole lot?

      thanks,

      Lizzie
      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
    • Croft, Janet B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2004
        Try
        http://styluscentral.com/

        They have a variety of 2, 3, and 4 point multi-pens.

        Janet Brennan Croft
        "We're becoming nicely overextended. Some people regard that as
        progress."
        Aral Vorkosigan in Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold.

        OK gang, where can I get a pen that has both fine point pen (ballpoint,
        roller ball, whatever) and pencil lead functions? For not a whole lot?

        thanks,

        Lizzie
        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
        www.lizziewriter.com

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM

        Links
      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2004
          Thanks! Looks like some of them are available from regular brands, which
          means regular stores (no shipping).

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia
          www.lizziewriter.com

        • dianejoy@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
            A friend gave me one (has PDA stylus, mechanical pen, rollerball). When
            you get one, do not make the same mistake I did. I started writing a check
            on the mechanical pencil, and didn't realize it until it was too late. (No
            eraser.) Had to void out the check, and start over. ---djb

            OK gang, where can I get a pen that has both fine point pen (ballpoint,
            roller ball, whatever) and pencil lead functions? For not a whole lot?

            thanks,

            Lizzie
            Elizabeth Apgar Triano
            lizziewriter@...
            amor vincit omnia
            www.lizziewriter.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://mail2web.com/ .
          • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 12, 2004
              Most of the Big Box stationary stores carry them (Staples, Office Max,
              Office Depot). Look in both the pen and the PDA aisles. I usually wait
              for sales <g>. Pen aisle is better if you don't want the PDA stylus. But
              if you don't care... I have a PDA, so all mine have a stylus.

              And Diane, one can usually find an eraser hiding under the top cap of
              these combo things. Though the cap is frequently hard to get off and the
              eraser is small and not very useful. I carry a larger Pentel Clic Eraser
              someplace deeper in my purse for the really big booboos.

              Stationary fettish person, do not let into stationary stores <g>.
              Lisa