RE: [mythsoc] Paul Hazel's Finnbranch

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 29, 2004
      That's what perhaps I thought, but I would like to hear more discussion and
      analysis from those who would know. Even if you look on amazon under
      reviews, there is very little, and it sounds more like criticism of
      original fiction than of retellings. At first I thought it was "that"
      Finn, but there is also use of other popular legendary names, and not,
      perhaps, tied to the characters one would first think of.

      Mr. Hazel is apparently now the HR director, or similar, of a school
      district in my area. I can't find a lot more about him in searches, but I
      am thinking of writing to him. With two shows coming up soon, though,
      everything else is taking a back burner around here.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia