Re: [mythsoc] Middle-earth map

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2004
      Hmm, sounds like my donation. I don't actually remember much about its
      origins, but I think they were rather uncommon and it was acquired quite
      awhile ago. They do fade easily, so don't put in anywhere sunny. If you
      frame it you might want to use UV-protective glass. I'll see if my partner
      remembers more than I do. Meanwhile, some of you avid collectors out there
      probably know more than I.

      Edith L. Crowe
      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

      Boldingbroke@...
      10/19/2004 02:44 PM
      Please respond to mythsoc

      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [mythsoc] Middle-earth map

      Hi all,

      I was at MythCon 35 and purchased a map of Middle-Earth in Elvish at
      the auction. The map has a greenish cast to it...[snip]
      TIA,
      Sharon Bolding

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links