Re: [mythsoc] Kanes

  • Mary Kay
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2004
      > Message: 4
      > Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:27:30 -0400
      > From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>
      > Subject: Kanes
      >

      > So, who has read Wagner's Kane series and Howard's Kane books? I haven't
      > read either, and I have heard of both, but I can't keep them straight. The
      > former are not easy to find, and there are just so many other things that I
      > want to read first but if anyone wants to pontificate let's hear it.

      Well, not pontificating exactly. I've read all of Wagner's Kane:
      they're about the Biblical Cain as he lives down through time. I don't
      think I've read the Solomon Kanes though. The Wagner Kane has been out
      of print for many years, but Nightshade is reissuing a collection of the
      short stories.
      http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=2-1892389517-0
      MKK