Fellowship 9/11

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
      'A new 14-minute film, now available for web viewing, uses Michael Moore's
      film-making techniques to examine The War of the Ring: "Michael Moore's
      searing examination of the Aragorn administration's actions in the wake of
      the tragic events at Helms Deep....He looks at how - and why - Aragorn and
      his inner circle avoided pursuing the Saruman connection to Helms Deep,
      despite the fact that 9 out of every 10 Orcs that attacked the castle were
      actually Uruk-hai who were spawned in and financed by Isengard. " '

      http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2651184

      I watched this and it's a bit slow, while those who are real Moore partisans
      may find it irritating, but the "lookalike factor" is great and there are
      some v funny bits: for instance, I liked all the hair-related activities at
      the beginning, and also the group sing at the end in particular.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2004
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2651184
        >
        > I watched this and it's a bit slow

        ..and difficult to load: it took several tries over 24 hours, but I finally
        accomplished it. Thanks for forwarding the link, it was...interesting.

        Joan