RE: [mythsoc] Maps by Pauline Baynes

  • Beth Russell
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2004
      She also did the Narnia books. But the one I like best is "Bibo's Last
      Song". She placed a series of drawings under the main illustration,
      like the Bayeux Tapestry. Below each scene in "Last Song" she put
      little scenes from "The Hobbit" that were related to it. She 'says' as
      much in those drawings as could be said in a long literary essay.

      Beth