Just Wanted to Share....

  • camilleoct@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16 8:33 AM
      A book you will all love, for it is a mythic fantasy based in ancient lore
      from around the world: Awakening the Sun Quartz Fields, and the website is
      www.sunquartzfields.com Enjoy! Love and Light, pc

    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16 11:26 AM
        This is an iUniverse title. Hey, Pam, how about setting it up on amazon so
        that people can look inside the book?

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia

      • camilleoct@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18 8:05 AM
          Thanks! I will look into doing just that. pc